Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm back!!!

So... it's been a while.  Ugh.  I became one of those bloggers who drifted off from regular posts, never to be heard from again.

until now!

Not that you asked, but here's my lame excuse:
The Munchkins got braces.  No, that doesn't take an entire summer in an orthodontist's chair.  It does, however, mean that this loving mommy had to find a supplemental income.  As a result, I've struggled to find the time for the luxury of blogging.

I'm proud to say, though, that I continued my training.  I ran the Bellin, as planned.  I also ran a 5k "up north" with my family (not chip timed, dang it, or I know I'd have a new 5k PR).

And here it is...
RACE WEEKEND!!!!

Sunday, I'll be running in my 'hood, doing the Fox Cities Half Marathon.  (cheers and applause)  The BF is is sitting this one out in order to be my very own personal cheerleader.  I have a few friends who will be earning their very first half marathon medals.  The weather is predicted to be PHENOMENAL, in my opinion.  I am ready!


My cat is guarding my shoes while I'm at work

Today, the expo opens.  I'm listening to the BF's valid point, and assuming that the expo will be better tomorrow.  He was right last year when he told me that many vendors don't get there right away.  (Ugh, I just admitted being wrong, didn't I?)  Anyway, we have other plans for tonight.

But, tomorrow... EXPO!  You know how I love the expos!  I'm so excited!  I'm so excited!  I feel like Nemo, bouncing around the anemone (you know, when he was excited about the first day of school).

http://youtu.be/oK0H8RTFlj4

Anyway, heads up!

Expo review and race recap soon to be written and posted.

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment