Thursday, October 18, 2012

Aw, yeah!

So, I made it to the running shoe store tonight to see the PT gal, Molly.  Guess what?  She said I can run!  
Wahoo!

I've refrained from blogging, as I've been feeling so much better the past couple days.  I figured if I blogged that I'm better, I'd surely jinx myself.  

See?  I was right to be so cautious!  

Molly said I've been doing all the right things: stretching,  resting, icing, elevating, leaving my high heels in the closet, and putting my orthotics in my pathetic flat dress shoes.  All this has sent my nagging pain packing.  And now she said I can run!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, man, am I pumped!  She suggested I try running just a couple miles at first; one mile with my orthotics, one without.  I'm so there!  Unfortunately, my next few days are going to be crazy busy with dress rehearsal and concerts.  Running the morning before two long concerts on risers is probably not a smart idea, so I'll rest a couple more days.

Sunday is my big day.  I don't care what the weather is.  I'm gonna be outside running!

Isn't this great news???  

No comments:

Post a Comment